If you receive email seeking your personal details like Account Number No/OTP/Debit Card Number/PIN or for assistance in diverting blocked funds/transfer of prize money, never fall for it, since it could be a phishing email that can result into fraudulent activities leading to financial loss. Do not reveal any information with outsiders/third parties. You are advised to
- Register mobile no. for SMS alerts
- Notify the bank timely if mobile number changes
- Periodically review and reconcile your a/c
- Strengthen your IT and other controls
- Report suspicious transaction in your a/c
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.