We follow best security practices in the industry to help prevent unauthorised access to confidential information about you and assure you that we maintain strict security procedure to protect your information.
Information we collect:
Personal Identifiable information (PII): When you visit our website, your personal information like name, email address, mobile number, state, country, etc. gets stored in our service.
Demographic Information: We may collect your demographic information, your interests, or any other information you provide during the use of our website. We might collect thee as a part of our survey also.
Other Information: if you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the Operating System your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you when you fill up a form on our We also collect information if you post a comment on our website.
- We collect information from you passively by using tracking tools. This help in collection information about your usage of our
- We won’t ask you to supply personal information publicly over facebook, twitter or any other social media platform or any other public site in internet.
- We collect your information from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our website, the respective third-party social media site will provide us some information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Sharing Information with Third-Party Service Providers
In order for us to conduct our operations, including servicing your account or processing your transactions, we may need to share information with our service
providers from time to time. This includes data processing companies, cheque / ATM
/ other payment processing companies, payment networks, loan service providers, insurance companies, collection agencies, credit reporting agencies and financial service providers with whom we have Service Level Agreement & Non-Disclosure Agreement. These service providers act on our behalf and have agreed in writing to keep the customer information we provide to them confidential.
Sharing Information as Legally Required or Permitted
We may share your customer information in response to a lawful request issued by -
- a court
- a regulatory authority
- or as permitted by law
- With third-parties as per Bank’s approved
The Bank may also share your information in response to a request made by a merchant or business necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction that you had requested or authorized in connection with the servicing or processing of a financial product or service, or to maintain or service your account with us.
We will be sharing the information with third parties for the purpose of marketing and in order to offer and/or suggest financial products / services to visitors for the business purposes such as data analysis, audits, developing new, improving existing products and services, enhancing our website, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns etc.
Use of personal information:
- We use the information we collect about and from you for the relevant lawful purposes connected to our business as mentioned below.
- We use information to contact you for confirmation of registration for a product on our website or for other promotional
- We use information to respond to your request or questions on our website/app or other
- We use information to improve our products and services and display content based on your interest and
- We use information to understand website trends to make our website experience and products better.
- We use information for security purposes such as protecting our bank or
- We use information for marketing purposes such as sending communications about special promotions or offers, new products, etc. of our bank which we think you might find
- We use information to send you communications via emails or
- We use information for advertising and marketing. We use your personal information to offer you products and services we believe may interest you, but we will not do so if you tell us not These products & services may be directly offered by the bank or an outsourced service provide for the bank. The products
and services may be offered by various means, including by mail, telephone, email , SMS or any other electronic means, such as through social media or targeted advertising etc.
- We use information to send you marketing communications on products and services that we believe may be of interest ti you, and /or to prequalify you for such products and
- We use information to personalise your experience on our website by presenting products and offers tailored to
- We use information to respond to your enquires and fulfil your
Third party sites:
Usage of Cookies:
In case of any complaint or grievance related to us or handling of user data and other information may be brought to our attention by contacting us via our grievance redressed portal https://www.bankofbaroda.in/grivance-redressal.htm We will try to redress the grievance within reasonable time as may be provided in applicable laws.
Updates to the Policy
Please note, we never ask for the information like PASSWORD, PIN, Personal Identification number, OTP (One Time Password), card numbers, CVV/CVC and expiry date from anyone. We advise all not to share these with any one including with bank officials nor keep it in any readable form.
In case of changes in the industry practices/norms/regulation, the desired modifications in the policy will be made from time to time, otherwise the policy shall be in force till dt 30.09.2025